LATRO Services is a USA based company with global operations and support offices. We are a thriving multi-cultural, globally positioned team of seasoned technical and business industry experts energized by ensuring the financial health of our customers in developing markets – driving innovation to solve their complex business problems. We provide innovative RAFM (Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management) solutions to mobile telecommunications operators worldwide.
A recognized and trusted name in the global telecommunications industry for more than a decade, we employ our advanced proprietary technology and techniques to help our customers across the developing world protect incomes – putting revenue back in their hands where it belongs. We believe, and agree with our customers, that recovering and protecting revenue fuels national investment, promoting job creation and sustainment – resulting in overall economic growth where it is most needed.
We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort, and dedication to our customers and employees. The atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to the pressing needs of our customers.
As Project Manager, you will report to the VP, Operations. You will be responsible for leveraging knowledge of our industry, problem-space, and competitive knowledge to provide project management and leadership support to our clients across the globe, with a special focus on our Arabic-speaking customers. Key responsibilities include project planning/scheduling including resources, team tasking, internal team communication, client communication, project budget tracking, and approving deliverables and expenses. You will collaborate closely with a wide range of internal stakeholders within the Operations division (Analysts, Tech Operations Support, Network Operations, Field Engineers) as well as across the company’s various divisions including Finance, Sales, Technology Business, etc. You will also collaborate extensively with various external stakeholders including clients as well as outsourced third-party support partners.
The Project Manager may either be based remotely (+/- 1 Gulf Standard Time preferred) or in our Dubai, UAE office. Periodic international travel may be required.
- Collaborate with all internal stakeholders as well as client staff to ensure successful delivery of our products and services to assigned clients.
- Create and manage project and workflow plans, that are based on corporate business level objectives and contract deliverables.
- Manage project contract compliance and budget tracking, including approving deliverables and expenses
- Ensure all project documentation (i.e. technical information exchanged with clients, etc) is current and updated
- Monitor and report on project progress to Operations division management.
- Identify, mentor and train local contractors as needed to support installation and maintenance of our products/systems.
- Provide planning support for custom system integration efforts including system design based on local resource constraints (power, space, bandwidth).
- Lead troubleshooting and problem resolution efforts including collaboration with client technical PoCs.
- Plan and execute preventative maintenance schedules of installed equipment.
- Assist in client management through relationship building with key business influencers.
- Assist in planning and supporting business expansion opportunities in the market that leverage current corporate competencies.
- Maintain excellent communication with project staff including daily reports and real-time communication.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Be fluent in English (Spoken and Written) as well as French
- Have excellent professional communication skills, including ability to present complex solutions, strategies, and results to C-level executive staff in-person or via web teleconference in a clear, concise way
- Have a strong sense of ownership, accountability, and self-motivation
- Be able to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues in an efficient manner
- Possess advanced problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to adapt and learn new skills and technology, as needed
- Demonstrate and possess the ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent tasks with excellence
- Have a proven record of high performance and achievement
- Demonstrate and possess a bias toward action, and the ability to execute at a high-level
- Be proficient with a variety of productivity tools – including Microsoft Project, Sharepoint, Asana, etc.
- Have working knowledge of GSM, UMTS, LTE, and VoIP technology and associated industries.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of project management experience in technology related industry