LATRO Services is a USA based company with global operations and support offices. We are a thriving multi-cultural, globally positioned team of seasoned technical and business industry experts energized by ensuring the financial health of our customers in developing markets – driving innovation to solve their complex business problems. We provide innovative RAFM (Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management) solutions to mobile telecommunication operators worldwide.
A recognized and trusted name in the global telecommunications industry for more than a decade, we employ our advanced proprietary technology and techniques to help our customers across the developing world protect incomes – putting revenue back in their hands where it belongs. We believe, and agree with our customers, that recovering and protecting revenue fuels national investment, promoting job creation and sustainment – resulting in overall economic growth where it is most needed.
We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort, and dedication to our customers and employees. The atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to the pressing needs of our customers.
The Technical Operations Support Specialist will report to the Director, Technical Operations and will be responsible for the technical implementation and maintenance of our solutions in support of our clients across the globe. The Technical Operations Support Specialist’s core duties will require expert-level knowledge of LATRO’s core products and solution ecosystem and will involve close coordination with team members from LATRO’s Operations Business Unit, Technology Business Unit and 3rd party partners.
The Technical Operations Support Specialist may either be based remotely (GTM + or -1) or in our Dubai, UAE office. The Technical Operations Support Specialist may be required to travel to support clients from time to time.
- Contribute technically to implementing LATRO’s technical solutions based on working knowledge of our product and service portfolio.
- Collaborate with pre-sales and project team, as well as client staff, to ensure successful implementation of LATRO’s technical solutions.
- Support and own internal and external project deliverables – including, but not limited to, pre-configuration of systems, managing, developing, and maintaining network system plans, technical system implementation plans, and system acceptance test plans.
- Provide technical oversight and support for change management procedures, incident management / resolution, planned maintenance, etc.
- Contribute to planning, design, and optimization of LATRO’s production network architecture while owning the implementation and O&M.
- Manage resource allocation and planning for LATRO’s Service Delivery Network (Datacenter, AWS, On-Premises, etc).
- Actively and proactively monitor LATRO’s servers, networks, and infrastructure for irregularities and performance issues using industry-standard monitoring solutions including assessing system data and error logs, along with user reports, to determine areas for improvement or repair and upgrades.
- Provide Tier 2/3 technical support to our existing Network, OS, Applications and Databases systems.
- A minimum of 6 years extensive corporate IT / System support experience including training on computer software, hardware, servers and systems.
- A strong background in System Administration – including hands-on experience with Linux (including CentOS and Ubuntu distributions) and Microsoft Server OS environments.
- Candidates with Microsoft and Linux Certifications are strongly preferred.
- A strong background in Network Administration – including hands-on experience with CISCO networking equipment.
- Candidates with CCNA certification are strongly preferred.
- Experience in Database Administration – including hands-on experience with managing MySQL, SQL, and Postgres Databases.
- A strong technical background and hands-on experience in data center environment including but not limited to Hypervisor, NAS/SAN storage system hardware and distributed software firewalls, router, switch configuration, administration and monitoring.
- The ability to learn and utilize open-source tools to achieve critical objectives.
- Working knowledge and experience with cloud environments, including AWS.
- A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Engineering, or IT required.
- Be fluent in English (Spoken and Written) *French and Spanish a plus but not required
- Have excellent professional communication skills.
- Have a strong sense of ownership, accountability, and self-motivation.
- Have advanced problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to adapt and learn new skills and technology, as needed.
- Be able to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues in an efficient manner.
- Demonstrate and possess a bias toward action, and the ability to execute at a high-level.
- Demonstrate and possess the ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent tasks with excellence.
- Have a proven record of high performance and achievement.
- Strongly Preferred: Experience working with a globally distributed team.